Monday, September 17, 2007

My New Outlet

I previously maintained a blog that only a few read; it wasn't very good and I only posted occasionally. I determined last night that it would be nice to have a repository for some of my theological ruminations, bad jokes, and other bits of exposition. My old blog won't do; the information there is now very outdated and I don't feel like changing all of it to fit my present situation. This way works a bit better; this way I can get right to business. Hopefully, because I have loads of free time (read: I waste loads of time) since I'm in college, I can post frequently. Bear in mind that I am not anything particularly special; I'm just a college student, a layman, and a bit of a writer. I have my quirks, to be sure, but I have little else for which I can claim any credit. I just feel that since I have much to say, I might as well say it somewhere, and if people listen and are edified by it, wonderful. God be praised for that.

So I hope you enjoy this, who knows where it will go.

Dominus vobiscum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And there was much rejoicing

paramedicgirl said...

In regards to the Rosary booklet, if you email me your address, I'll put it in the mail for you. I've sent out three and will still have one more to give away after I send one to you. My email is on my blog profile.

God bless