Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So it's been a while...

I realize I haven't updated this in quite a while, but now I have cause to. I finished a paper the other day on Church-State relations--the view of James Madison vs. the teaching of the Church per Leo XIII. It's a nice little cage match between these two thinkers, so I'll be putting it up soon. I had hesitated to do so since the argument I make seems a bit odd at best for an American to be making (and next to crazy at worst), but then I realize that I am what I am, and the Church is what she is, and there to excuse either wouldn't be the wisest thing. But enough rambling.

Eucharistic Congress this weekend, there might be some reporting and photos from that. I'm going to try to update this thing more often, amidst my rather tangled schedule.

No comments: